Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Coastlines.
- Roseate Tern Declared an Endangered Species, p. 1.
- Director's Message—Richard F. Delaney, p. 2.
- The Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act and the New Wildlife Regulations, p. 4.
- Harbor Planning Program Update, p. 5.
- Governor Signs Open Space Bill, p. 5.
- Environmental Guide "And Two if by Sea; Fighting the Attack on America's Coasts, a Citizen's Guide to the U.S. Coastal Zone Management Act" Available, p. 5.
- THE BOSTON PATRIOT, Barge with Toxic Cargo Strands on Sandwich Beach, p. 6.
- The Problem with Removing a Dune, p. 7.
- CZM Sponsors Public Meeting on ACECs, p. 7.
- EOEA Names Five "Special Places" in Massachusetts, p. 7.
- Beach Erosion in Chatham Endangers Properties, p. 1.
- Excerpts from the Wetlands Protection Act, DEQE Regulations (310 CMR:10.00), p. 3.
- Eichbaum Joins EOEA as Undersecretary of Environmental Affairs, p. 4.
- New Coastal Bills Introduced for 1988 Legislative Session, p. 5.
- Final Coastal Legislative Update—1987, p. 5.
- Boatyard Preservation Program Authorized, p. 8.
- Governor Appoints Commission to Study State Environmental Programs, p. 9.
- Draft Dredging Policy Guidance Document Available, p. 10.
- Beach Cleaning Equipment—Commentary by CZM Geologist, Jeff Benoit, p. 11.
- Applications Being Accepted for New Round of CFIP Grants, p. 1.
- Update on Harbor Planning, p. 2.
- CZM Receives Positive Review from NOAA, p. 2.
- Supreme Court Offers Decision on Public Trust Case, p. 3.
- Cape Cod Marine Water Quality Task Force Formed, p. 3.
- Buzzards Bay Assigned National Status, p. 4.
- Publication "1988 Open Space Inventory" Available, p. 4.
- CZM Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary, p. 1.
- State Suspends Use of TBT in Boat Paint, p. 2.
- Studds Introduces Environmental Bills, Sponsors Coastweeks 1988, p. 2.
- Broad Sound Proposed for ACEC Status, p. 3.
- Federal Relief for Homeowners Threatened by Erosion, p. 3.
- Comments of Massachusetts to the Draft Environmental Impact Statement on Proposed North Atlantic Oil and Gas Lease Sale 96, p. 4.
- Coastal Advocacy Group Forms, p. 5.
- WBNERR Update, p. 5.
- Harbor Planning Update, p. 5.
- Coalition Seeks Volunteers for Buzzards Bay Day, p. 5.
- Massachusetts Environmental Program Ranked Top in Nation, p. 6.
- State Creates Environmental Trust Fund to Aid Boston Harbor, p. 6.
- Mass Audubon Official Named to Head DEQE, p. 6.
- CZM Southeast Office Moves, p. 8.
- Governor Calls for Tougher Controls on Offshore Drilling, Stronger State CZM Programs, p. 1.
- Legislative Update—May 1988, p. 2.
- Wooden Schooner "Adventure" Given to City of Gloucester, p. 4.
- The History and Future of the Buzzards Bay Advisory Group, p. 5.
- Celebrating Ten Years of Coastal Zone Management, p. 6.
- Hingham Landswap Produces Town-Owned Waterfront Parcel, p. 8.
- Harbor Cruises Scheduled, p. 9.
- DEM Sponsors Beach Workshop, p. 10.
- Environmental Ball Held for Proposed Broad Sound ACEC, p. 10.
- Environmental Leadership Training Institute Offered, p. 10.
- Mailing List to Be Updated, p. 11.
- Waquoit Bay Joins Federal Estuarine Reserve System, p. 1.
- Public Information Meetings Scheduled for Nonpoint Source Assessment Report, p. 1.
- Coastal Water Bodies and Their Nonpoint Sources of Pollution, p. 2.
- Harbor Planning News, p. 3.
- Tours of Deer Island, p. 3.
- New Federal Program to Limit Marine Plastic Pollution, p. 3.
- Studds Introduces Mass Bays Protection Act, p. 3.
- CZM to Organize Coastweeks Beach Cleanups, p. 4.
- CZM Organizes Beach Cleanups for Coastweeks '88, p. 1.
- Nantucket Conducts Island-Wide Cleanup, p. 2.
- Reports from the Bays Programs, p. 2.
- Hurricane Season upon Us, p. 2.
- Coastweeks Cleanup Schedule, p. 2.
- Belle Isle Marsh Reservation Schedules 2nd Anniversary Celebration, p. 3.
- Rumney Marsh Designated ACEC, p. 3.
- State Acquires 361 Acres of Cape Land Along Quashnet River, p. 3.
- CFIP and Harbor Planning Grant Applications Now Being Reviewed by CZM, p. 3.
- Officials Break Ground for MWRA Project at Deer Island, p. 4.
- Sculpture to Highlight Coastweeks Cleanup, p. 1.
- Establishing a National Oceans Policy Commission, p. 2.
- Cape Cod Task Force Seeks to Control Coastal Pollution, p. 2.
- Back River Wildlife Sanctuary Dedicated, p. 2.
- The North Atlantic Right Whale, p. 3.
- DEQE to Conduct Nonpoint Source Control Demonstration Project, p. 4.
- Report from the Bays Programs, p. 4.
- Guidebook to Plastics in the Oceans Now Available, p. 4.
- Pamet Designated Scenic River, p. 4.
- Beach Cleanups Collect 25 Tons of Debris, p. 1.
- Plastic Dumping Rules Issued, p. 2.
- Particular Individuals and Groups Commended for COASTSWEEP Efforts, p. 2.
- Trash from Massachusetts Beaches Recycled into Artwork in Plymouth, p. 2.
- Letters from the Osterville Bay School Cleanup Project, p. 3.
- Hurricane of '38 Video Produced, p. 3.
- Announcing the Sixth Symposium on Coastal and Ocean Management, p. 3.
- Reports from the Bays Programs, p. 3.
- Boston Harbor/Mass Bays Annual Symposium, p. 3.
- Growth Management Forum Sponsored by the New England Environmental Network, p. 4.