More about:

Construction and vehicle access permits

You'll need a permit for construction or to use a commercial vehicle on state park land.

You need a permit to access parkland managed by the Department of Conservation and Recreation for construction, equipment installation, maintenance, or other related reasons. You also need a permit to drive a commercial vehicle on our parkways.  



Construction access permit

Below, you'll find applications and information for getting a construction permit for state park lands. There's a $50 application fee.

Additional Resources

Vehicle access permits

Below, you'll find applications for permits for driving a commercial vehicle on state park land. 

Additional Resources

Boylston Street moving in permit application

Additional Resources


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think