A Message from Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
As communities across Massachusetts work together to address the COVID-19 public health emergency, we want you to know that the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) is committed in continuing to serve you.
MRC is adaptable and resilient in times of change. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of the people we serve, our staff and community partners. Although our services may be provided in different ways during this time, please be assured that MRC services are available to you now and in the future.
- Do you need help finding available employment opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are you interested in preparing now for future employment?
- Has your employer asked you to work from home and you need some support to successfully perform your job duties?
- Do you need assistance with Homecare and/or PCA support services?
- Do you need assistance in maintaining your independent living services?
- Do you need guidance and assistance moving out of a nursing facility and living independently in the community?
If you have any questions related to current or future MRC services, we have established a Warm Line to aid you during the COVID-19 public health emergency. The MRC Consumer and Family Warm Line number is 617-204-3665. The warm line is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm.
Additional Resources for
Warm Line and Office Closures
Consumer and Family Warm Line
In light of the current environment, MRC has created a Consumer and Family Warm Line available to MRC consumers and family members for questions or concerns regarding MRC services.
The warm line is open five days a week, 9:00am-4:00pm, beginning Wednesday March 18, 2020. The Consumer and Family Warm Line number is 617-204-3665.
MRC Offices Closed to In-Person Visits
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, and until further notice, all MRC offices will be closed to in-person visits. MRC staff are available by phone and email to support you with your service needs.