offered by

Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) forms

Enrollment, change and claim forms for the state employee Dependent Care Assistance (DCAP) pre-tax program

Complete the forms

Benefit Strategies - benefits effective July 1, 2019

All forms can be found online at Benefit Strategies website.

ASIFlex - benefits effective until June 30, 2019

Flexible Spending Account Change Form  – use this form to increase or decrease your contribution to, or terminate your election in Flexible Spending Account within 60 days of a qualifying event during the plan year. You must submit this form with supporting documentation within 60 days of the qualifying event: change in legal marital status; change in number of dependents; change in employment status; change in work schedule that affects your eligibility for the program; change in dependent’s FSA eligibility, a judgment decree pertaining to your spouse or child, change in cost of care and/or change of provider.

FSA Claim Form - Use this form to submit dependent care-related claims for reimbursement.

HCSA and DCAP Appeal Form - If you disagree with a denied claim or adverse decision regarding your HCSA or DCAP benefit (e.g. claim for reimbursement denial, eligibility for pre-tax benefits or election change), and you feel this denial was made in error you may file a formal appeal by using this form.

HCSA Questions?

ASIFlex handbook  

Contact ASIFlex; 1-800-659-3035

Additional Resources for