Information and services links.
- Apply to Serve on a Board
- Check a License
- Consumer Fact Sheets
- DPL Annual Reports
- DPL Licensee Database Request
- ePLACE Portal
- ePLACE Translation Services
- Fees and License Renewal Schedules
- Online Board Member Application
- Employment at DPL
- Accepted Plumbing/Gas Products System
- Real Estate Agent Work Affiliation
- List of Mandatory Continuing Education Providers
- Real Estate Appraisal Education Approved Courses
- Approved Course Providers of Real Estate Appraiser Education
- Request Public Records
Career Outreach Program
The Division of Professional Licensure’s (DPL) Career Outreach Program seeks to raise awareness of career opportunities in the more than 50 trades and professions licensed by the agency. Through this program, DPL staff travel throughout the state to participate in college and career fairs, community events, or to provide group presentations to students. Upon request, DPL also provides targeted programs for individuals and students interested in pursuing careers in a specific trade or profession.
DPL staff members are available to participate in events held during normal business hours, as well on selected evenings. Participants will receive informational materials that include “take-away” cards, detailing basic information on each of the professions licensed by the agency.
If you are interested in participating in or learning more about this program, please contact DPL’s Office of External Affairs, by calling 617-727-3074.