2018 and prior year
All Massachusetts financial institution and insurance company tax forms are in PDF format. To read them, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 2018 Form 63FI: Financial Institutions Excise Return
(Revised January 30, 2019; change noted on file)
- 2018 Form 63-20P: Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies
- 2018 Form 63-23P: Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies
- 2018 Form 63-29A: Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return
- 2018 Form 121A: Urban Redevelopment Excise Return
- Prior year Financial Institution and Insurance Company Forms and Instructions
New — 2019 Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers
- Form 63FI-ES, 2019 Financial Institution Corporate Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers, Instructions and Worksheets
- Form 121A-ES, 2019 Urban Redevelopment Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers (check back soon for instructions and worksheets)
What you need to know
If you have any suggestions or comments on how to improve these forms, contact the Forms Manager at email@example.com.
Upon request, forms are available in other formats. Please send your request to: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, PO Box 9557, Boston, MA 02114-9557. You can also contact us at (617) 626-3410.
Before filing, you can learn more about the advantages of filing online. Electronic filing is the fastest way to get your refund. If you file online, you can expect to receive your refund within 2 weeks. If filing on paper, you should receive your refund within 6 weeks.