The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance hereby gives notice under 810 CMR 2.05 that it intends to submit a Project Proposal to the Asset Management Board and that it will hold a public hearing on the proposed project that has been granted Preliminary Project Approval by the Board.
The project contemplates acquiring a lease for approximately 35,000 usable square feet of office space within the City of Boston for a term of 10 years plus two 5-year option terms for a maximum lease term of twenty (20) years. The landlord will be selected through a competitive process.
Written comments can be submitted by
- Completing the form linked below on this page
- Emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting to Lorna Moritz, Senior Project Manager, DCAMM Office of Leasing and State Office Planning, One Ashburton Place, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108, telephone 857-204-1224
- Submitting to DCAMM in person at the Public Hearing on December 19, 2019
- The deadline for written comments is December 20, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Date: December 19, 2019
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Location: The Department of Public Utilities, One South Station, 5th Floor, Boston
The public is invited to comment on the proposed project at the public hearing and may submit written comments at the hearing.
Please complete the EOEEA-DPU Acquisition of Long Term Lease Proposal Comment Form to submit public comment. The deadline for written comments is December 20, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.