2017 Financial Institution and Insurance Company tax forms
All Massachusetts financial institution and insurance company tax forms are in PDF format. To read them, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Form 63 FI: Financial Institution Excise Return and Instructions
- Form 63-20P: Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-23P: Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies and Instructions
- Form 63-29A: Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return and Instructions
- Form 121A: Urban Redevelopment Excise Return and Instructions
- Financial Institution and Insurance Company Forms and Instructions Change Log
Prior year forms and instructions
What you need to know
If you have any suggestions or comments on how to improve these forms, contact the Forms Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, forms are available in other formats. Please send your request to: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, PO Box 9557, Boston, MA 02114-9557. You can also contact us at (617) 626-3410.
Before filing, you can learn more about the advantages of filing online. Electronic filing is the fastest way to get your refund. If you file online, you can expect to receive your refund within 2 weeks. If filing on paper, you should receive your refund within 6 weeks.