Serving individuals who have been unemployed for more than six months
Mass Talent Connect can assist in providing you with the opportunity to connect to employment opportunities through intensive coaching and job search networking and possible internships, on-the-job training or apprenticeship programs, if eligible.
Enrollment: Please reach out to your local MassHire Career Center to get additional information, check your eligibility for the program and get started on your pathway to reemployment.
- Assessment/Labor Market Analysis: Career Center staff can assist you in utilizing Transferable Occupation Relationship Quotient (TORQ) and Career Readiness 101. Both of these assessment tools are designed to be individualized and have been proven effective in working with individuals across a range of experience and educational levels. TORQ allows the job seeker to take their transferable skills to the next step for career exploration/options. Career Center staff can assist you in reviewing your assessment outcomes and help determine appropriate next steps towards reemployment.
- Career Planning/In-Depth Job Coaching: As Mass Talent Connect enrollee you can receive comprehensive, individualized job search coaching/assistance. Through this you will evaluate a wide range of career factors, including talents, aptitudes, interests, values, and more and will be assisted to discover the career that’s the right fit for you.
- Workshops/Events: There are workshops specifically designed to address barriers you may be facing. Search for career center workshops, job fairs and recruitment events by MassHire Career Centers or by region.
- Training: Explore Possible Training Opportunities
- Find a Job: MassHire JobQuest