The information will be based on the premises that 1) uniform contracting procedures promote competition and fairness, 2) robust competition for larger procurements saves money and 3) an open and fair process promotes integrity and public confidence in government.
- Prerequisite: Public Contracting Overview
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Instructional Method: Group-Live
- Advanced Prep: None
September 26, 2019, North Attleborough, MA
North Attleborough Police Department, 102 S. Washington St., North Attleborough,MA 02760
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The pros and cons of using either an IFB or an RFP
- Rules for award
- Ensuring a responsible and responsive determination of the lowest bid
- Conducting a statutorily compliant proposal process
- Proprietary specifications an problems related to janitorial supplies contracts