Thursday, January 25, 2018, 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
MassDEP’s Boston Office, One Winter Street, 2nd floor.
- general program updates,
- MCP amendment and guidance updates,
- PFAS and TCE site updates,
- Natural Resource Damages regulation development - plan for 2018,
- Federal Superfund Program (status of MA sites and program direction), and
- SSD system telemetry challenges and potential changes.
PowerPoint Slides and Handouts
The files below contain the handouts and discussion items that were distributed at the time.
Additional Resources for
The January 25, 2018 meeting was recorded and posted on MassDEP's YouTube channel.
Click on the times below which link to that point in the longer meeting video at which the topic is discussed
or just scroll through the video below):
0:10:05 - START / UPDATES (video starts to run a few minutes before the beginning of the meeting)
0:13:00 - Natural Resource Damages (NRD) regulation development
1:11:15 - MCP amendment and guidance updates
1:15:41 - SSD system telemetry challenges and potential changes
2:03:30 - PFAS and TCE site updates
2:22:22 - VPH Method Update
2:25:00 - MassDEP Website Update