Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP? With DTA Connect, you may not have to wait in line at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Here are some easier ways to get the information you need and manage your case without the wait.
On both the app and website, you can:
- View your case status,
- Check your EBT card balance,
- Find out when your benefits will next be issued,
- Upload and submit a document by taking a photo,
- Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed,
- Get alerts for upcoming appointments,
- Get alerts for important deadlines or actions,
- Read and print notices and letters,
- Update your contact information,
- See local contact information for DTA,
- Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive
DTA Connect mobile app
The mobile app is for smartphones and tablets only. The app is free and available for active, pending, or former DTA clients on Android and iOS. It can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store. Tap or click here to learn how to get it.
Additional Resources for DTA Connect mobile app
DTA Connect website
The website can be accessed simply at dtaconnect.com and can do many of the same things as the mobile app. The website is free to use.
On the DTA Connect website there are some features that are not available in the app:
• See if you are eligible for SNAP benefits in 10 seconds using the screener
• Apply for SNAP benefits using the online application portal. It takes only 20 minutes!
For active and former DTA clients:
• Review your benefit history
For contracted outreach providers:
• View and modify information for your clients who have signed a Permission to Share Information Form.
Additional Resources for DTA Connect website
Support and feedback
If you have questions about the DTA Connect mobile app or DTA Connect website, please let us know.
Email email@example.com with your Agency ID (if you have one) if you have issues with DTA Connect.