Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP? With DTA Connect, you may not have to wait in line at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Here are some easier ways to get the information you need and manage your case without the wait.
On both the app and website, you can:
- View your case status, monthly benefit amount, next benefit issue date, important deadlines, real time EBT balance, and more
- Take a photo of a document, upload it, and submit it to DTA instantly
- Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed
- Get alerts about your benefits, including upcoming appointments and important deadlines or actions you have to take
- Read and print notices with information about your case and general news from DTA
- See local contact information for DTA, update your own contact information, and request text or email notifications
- Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive
The app is for smartphones and tablets only. Free and available for active, pending, or former DTA clients on Android and iOS, it can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store. Tap or click here to learn how to get it.
Across devices the website can be accessed simply at dtaconnect.com. There are some DTA Connect features not available in the app that are available from the web.
• See if you are eligible for SNAP benefits in 10 seconds.
• Apply for SNAP benefits using the application portal. It takes 20 minutes to work through.
For active and former DTA clients:
• Review your benefit history
For contracted outreach providers:
• View and modify information for your clients who have signed a Permission to Share Information Form.
Additional Resources for The Website
Support and feedback
Please email email@example.com with your Agency ID (if you have one) if you have issues with the app or the website.