MVP certified providers are trained in workshops across the state to provide technical assistance to communities in completing the assessment and resiliency plan using the Community Resilience Building Framework (CRB) The workshop introduces relevant resources including climate change projections for the Commonwealth, the Climate Change Clearinghouse (resilientMA.org), guidance on how to incorporate nature-based solutions into the planning process, and how to integrate the MVP process with creating and/or updating a local Hazard Mitigation Plan. Communities completing an MVP Planning Grant will then be able to choose the provider of their choice from a list of certified providers.
- No vendor trainings currently scheduled. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Vendor Training waitlist.
MVP Vendor Training Presentations
- Hazard Mitigation Planning MVP 2019
- Mass Audubon MVP Training 2019
- Nature-Based Solutions Training
- MVP Grant Program Overview - 2019 MVP Vendor Training
- MVP Division of Labor 2019
- 2018 Climate 101 & MA Climate Projections
- Resources for Nature Based Solutions
- Climate Change Resilience Planning for Municipalities
- General guidelines for listening session
- Massachusetts Statewide Climate Projections – 2018
- Community Resilience Building
- Resilient MA