Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP, TAFDC or EAEDC? With DTA Connect, you may not have to wait in line at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Get the information you need and manage your case without the wait.
Only on the website, you can fill out:
- A 10-second SNAP screener to see if you are eligible for SNAP benefits
- A SNAP application It takes only 20 minutes!
- Your SNAP Interim Report form and your SNAP Recertification form
- An EAEDC application
- A TAFDC application
- A request for an EBT card (NEW)
Note: Contracted SNAP outreach providers can view and modify information for their clients who have signed a Permission to Share Information Form on the website.
DTA Connect website
The website can be accessed simply at dtaconnect.com and is free to use.
On both the app and website, you can:
- View your case status,
- Check your EBT card balance,
- Find out when your benefits will next be issued,
- Upload and submit a document,
- Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed,
- Get alerts for upcoming appointments,
- Get alerts for important deadlines or actions,
- Read and print notices and letters,
- Update your contact information,
- Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive
- See local contact information for DTA
DTA Connect mobile app
Additional Resources for
Support and feedback
If you have questions about the DTA Connect mobile app or DTA Connect website, please let us know.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Agency ID (if you have one) if you have issues with DTA Connect.