My Account Page lets the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits and who is also receiving benefits) see information about health assistance benefits the household currently gets:
- Commonwealth Care
- Health Safety Net
- Children's Medical Security Plan
- Healthy Start
With My Account Page, you can view…
- your current benefits,
- the date that they will be available (this feature is not available for Commonwealth Care),
- notices that have been sent to your household,
- important information that will help you manage your benefits.
- when documents sent to MassHealth were received and whether they have been processed.
To use My Account Page, you must be a Massachusetts resident who is 1) currently receiving health assistance benefits and 2) who is the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits). You must also register for a Virtual Gateway Account. Once you have registered, all of the following information is needed to view your account. This information must exactly match the information given when you applied for benefits.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
You also need the following:
- MassHealth Member ID Number (to see health benefits information)
Please note: If you are the head of household but are not currently receiving health assistance benefits yourself, you will not be able to access health assistance benefit information for other household members using My Account Page.