Mass4You—Your employee assistance program
Mass4You is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered by the Group Insurance Commission (GIC) and Commonwealth of Massachusetts for all active, state and municipal employees and their families who are eligible for GIC benefits. Enrollment in GIC health insurance coverage is not required to access services offered through Mass4You and participation in program benefits and services is confidential.
Through Mass4You, GIC benefits-eligible employees and their families have access to a comprehensive suite of resources and the confidential support needed to achieve better work/life balance, including:
- Three in-person or Tele-EAP (virtual) counseling visits per issue per year – no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person legal consultation per issue per year – no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person mediation consultation per issue per year – no cost
- Three financial well-being visits (with no time limit) – no cost
- Discounted rates for ongoing legal, financial and mediation services
- Work/life qualified referrals, such as child care, elder care, pet care, identity theft and many others
Managers and supervisors will have access to an array of resources and tools to assist their employees dealing with challenges at home or work, including unlimited telephonic management support services, Critical Incidence Support Services (CIRS) (telephonic and in-person), as well as training services (self-paced, in-person and via WebEx).
For a complete listing of Mass4You services and referrals, please visit www.liveandworkwell.com
To access Mass4You EAP benefits, such as finding a provider, getting access to counseling and all other EAP services:
- Call 1-844-263-1981 (available 24/7)
- TTY Support for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 711-1-844-263-1983
- Visit liveandworkwell.com
- If you need help with a substance abuse issue for you or a family member, call the toll-free Substance Use Treatment Helpline at 1-855-780-5955 to speak with a licensed clinician 24/7.