SNAP CHEF is HIRING!
Snapchef is the largest culinary training and staffing company in New England, providing staffing for food service establishments of any size throughout the region. Whether you’re looking for temporary or permanent kitchen staff, or a food service corporate executive, our experienced management team works one on one with you to find trained staff of all experience levels to meet your specific needs. We also offer a comprehensive range of food service and hospitality training and consulting services.
Our clients include major universities, hospitals, five-star hotels, major food service corporations, caterers, corporate cafeterias, restaurants and more.
ONSITE RECRUITMENT EVENT at Boston Career Link, 1010 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02119
June 19, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
- SALAD BAR
- GRILL COOK
Some of the positions are in local hospitals, will require a background check. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Climate Heating and Cooling, Inc.
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Service located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Climate Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a two time winner of the Berkshire Eagle’s “Best in the Berkshires” Reader’s Choice Awards.
Positions Available: HVAC Service Technician
(Currently has 4 openings, willing to train the right candidates)
Globe Composite Solutions
Globe Composite Solutions is a well-established, fast growing technology company South of Boston serving Fortune 1000 customers by designing, engineering and manufacturing high performance composites for defense and industrial applications. We have built a solid reputation among our customer base as an innovative and reliable provider of cost-effective composite-based solutions.
Originally founded in 1890 as a rubber company in downtown Boston, Globe has evolved into a full-service, design-to-manufacturing company with a passion to meet demanding performance requirements for a wide variety of applications. The company possesses a broad set of design, prototyping, and manufacturing capabilities to address just about any product challenge. As a result, the company has built a solid reputation among its Fortune 1000 customer base as an innovative and reliable provider of cost-effective composite-based solutions.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company for both design and manufacturing, Globe's credentials are unique among non-metallic specialists, including an extensive machining and fabrication center to allow for rapid prototyping and testing.
Globe is truly an "American-made" company, with virtually all design, tooling, prototyping, and production services supported in-house at our state-of-the art design & technology center located in Stoughton, MA.
To view all job openings visit: www.globecomposite.com/composite-careers
Chatham Bars Inn
Chatham Bars Inn is one of Cape Cod’s most beloved and storied destinations for family vacations, romantic getaways, and corporate retreats. First opened as a luxury hunting lodge for wealthy Bostonians in 1914, today it is a year-round full-service resort with 217 individually decorated rooms and suites, endless recreational options, exceptional dining, and an exclusive wellness spa. Chatham Bars Inn has won numerous awards including the prestigious Forbes Four-Star award. It has become a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, and has been named one of the top resorts in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.
Several full time year round positions are available including:
Advantage Home Care Systems
7 Midstate Drive
Auburn, MA 01501
Advantage Home Care Systems is a unique company that specializes in health care services for seniors as well as the young disabled helping them to stay independent in their homes. They also work with a network of outside Health Care Agencies to provide clients with other needs. Advantage provides training, so management and service providers are up-to-date with the latest policies and procedures mandated by both State and Federal regulations. Besides Worcester county and Central Mass, they also serve clients in the Metrowest, Suffolk, Middlesex, Essex, Western Mass counties, and the South Shore and North Shore. They offer Homemaking and Personal Care services (Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Light Meal Prep, Light Errand/Housekeeping/Grocery Shopping, and Laundry); Nursing Care; Case Management; and other special services that include visiting nurses, medication management, occupational/speech therapy, BEDBUGS Assistance Plans, Adult Daycare Referrals, Transportation Assistance, Private Pay Options, Meals on Wheels, and Personal Emergency Response Systems assistance.
They are currently looking for Home Health Aides (HHAs).
FM Kuzmeskus Inc & Travel Kuz
This is the premier ground transportation company in New England! Providing reliable school transportation services, deluxe motorcoach charters, and luxurious SUV and limousine service since 1925.
Jobs: CDL B School Bus Drivers
CDL A Motorcoach Drivers
**CDL Training available for the motived job seekers**
Greater New Bedford
Titleist is looking to hire around 60 Manufacturing Associates for 2nd & 3rd shift. Hourly rate is $17.25 for second shift and $17.76 for third shift. If interested in applying, visit the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center, 618 Acushnet Avenue, New Bedford.
We provide integrated, expert, and cost effective mobile health solutions, built through effective partnerships around the needs of the patients and communities we serve. Our Focus Is People.
Positions Available: Auto Tech, Handicap Van Operators, Administrative Assistants
Tallman Eye Associates
Tallman Eye Associates was founded in 1967 in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Dr. Carter Tallman had pioneered modern eye surgery in the Merrimack Valley, and was one of the first ophthalmologists in Massachusetts to perform modern cataract surgery using intraocular lenses. Since then, Tallman Eye Associates has grown to become one of the largest and most well respected practices in the Merrimack Valley with offices in Lawrence, North Andover, Haverhill, Amesbury, Salem, and Nashua. Tallman Eye Associates is a full service eye care provider performing routine eye examinations, glasses, contact lenses, and medical and surgical treatments for patients of all ages. Completing our service offering is the Cataract and Laser Center, offering patient comfort and convenience for their surgical needs.
As the Optician/Optical Dispenser, you will be responsible for providing new and existing patients with the best possible customer service experience with their eyewear needs. You will need to use both your technical and retail skills to ensure that all the patient's eyewear needs are met.
- Answer all inbound calls to the Call Center
- Assist new and existing patients with their scheduling needs (scheduling, canceling, rescheduling). May be required to make outbound calls if/when necessary
- Schedule patients based on their needs paying close attention to circumstances that require same day medical treatment
- Collecting, verifying, and entering all patient demographic information including current contact information, health insurance provider, and primary care physician
- Verify patient insurance information and eligibility
- Remind patients of documentation necessary at time of appointment including referrals, insurance cards, identification, list of medication(s) and co-pay
- Respect cultural and religious practices of patients
- Daily review of physician schedules
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
For consideration please send resume to Sandy Rochon ~ email@example.com
Riverside Community Care
Each year Riverside Community Care provides more than 40,000 children, adolescents, and adults with a broad range of behavioral healthcare and human services. We offer mental healthcare, developmental and brain injury services, youth and early childhood programs, addiction treatment, trauma response, and more.
Programs are located in Andover, Cambridge, Foxboro, Lynnfield, Newton, Needham, Norwood, Peabody, Reading, Somerville, Stoneham, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Woburn
Awake Overnight Residential Counselor
- Developmental Disabilities
- Rewarding opportunity available to join our stable and growing organization.
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Perfect for individuals who cannot work daytime hours.
- Work as part of a team in mental health residences by supporting consumers during nighttime hours, performing assigned administrative and household duties and initiating daily routines with consumers.
- Interactions between staff and consumers will be guided by an appreciation for those being served as unique individuals, with the expectation and goal of mutual learning and growth.
- Training and orientation provided.
Shift: Friday - Monday 10 pm - 8 am
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
Valid driver's license required
***For consideration please email Jobseeker ID and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Counselors (Full- or Part-Time), Case Managers, Site Supervisors, and Assistant Site Supervisors; Programs are located in Andover, Cambridge, Foxboro, Lynnfield, Newton, Needham, Norwood, Peabody, Reading, Somerville, Stoneham, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Woburn
*valid driver's license is required
Our residential programs provide a framework from which to support individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries learn daily living skills, develop meaningful relationships, and gain opportunities from being a part of their community. Our dedicated staff creates a safe, warm environment and supports the residents in participating in community activities, providing transportation to medical appointments, managing their finances, and much more!
In collaboration with the Program Director or Director of Residential Services, program staff are responsible for the overall supervision of one home, and for providing residential supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, and/or brain injury.
***For consideration please email Jobseeker ID and resume to email@example.com
North Central Massachusetts
Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air Corp partners with their customers to solve their most critical packaging challenges with innovative solutions. Sealed Air’s portfolio of widely recognized products includes Cryovac® food packaging and Bubble Wrap® protective packaging which respectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world.
The following positions are currently open:
JP McCurdy Electric
McCurdy Electrical Service is an electrical contractor who delivers superior performance for each and every project. Supported by our team of dedicated, highly skilled electricians and professionally trained management, our list of capabilities and experience is too long to list. Areas of expertise are Electrical, Alarm/Low Voltage, Audio/Video, Green Solutions and Smart House ~ Home Automation & Integration.
- Company Truck and Job Travel Time Reimbursement
- Individual Health - 50% Supplemental, Keep your existing physician.
- Paid Vacation, Six Paid Holidays - Personal days,
- Professional Development expense reimbursement.
Well Established Electrical Service Company seeking Licensed Journeyman Electricians to join our team of dedicated long term employee’s if you have the right qualifications:
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain professional behavior, appearance, and work ethic to represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Articulate a positive image of the company
- Demonstrate effective customer service strategies to all patrons
- Assist Journeyman Electrician and Master Electrician in the inspection, installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and replacement of customer electrical systems including lighting systems, power distribution systems (including electrical panels), emergency systems (including exit lights and security lights) ,ballasts, switches, electrical receptacles, conduits, and cables
- Assemble, install, repair, and test all electrical systems according to specifications and electric codes
- Ability to maintain a service vehicle in a properly stocked, clean and organized manner
- Assist with repair and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Change out plugs, bulbs, switches, etc.
- Assist with tracking hours and materials used on the job
- Reports hours and materials to PM or designee
- Assist with maintaining accurate records on material and labor used
- Assist with maintaining inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials
For consideration please email resume to Charlene Snow ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
AccurRounds is located in Avon, Massachusetts. AccuRounds has been dedicated to the precision machining of custom cylindrical components since 1976. At AccuRounds, precision is a way of life. We strive for excellence with each component we produce. You can depend on AccuRounds to manufacture your product to exact specifications, delivered on-time. Our quality is second-to-none. Lean systems are utilized throughout our organization to provide the most cost-competitive manufacturing solution.
Visit website for more information: www.accurounds.com
Accurounds- Precision Machining, Avon