SNAP CHEF is HIRING!
Snapchef is the largest culinary training and staffing company in New England, providing staffing for food service establishments of any size throughout the region. Whether you’re looking for temporary or permanent kitchen staff, or a food service corporate executive, our experienced management team works one on one with you to find trained staff of all experience levels to meet your specific needs. We also offer a comprehensive range of food service and hospitality training and consulting services.
Our clients include major universities, hospitals, five-star hotels, major food service corporations, caterers, corporate cafeterias, restaurants and more.
ONSITE RECRUITMENT EVENT at Boston Career Link, 1010 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02119
June 19, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
- SALAD BAR
- GRILL COOK
Some of the positions are in local hospitals, will require a background check. Must be at least 18 years of age.
General Dynamics Mission Systems
FIND YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE HERE
Working at our Pittsfield facility provides the opportunity to make your mark by engineering technology used on the world's most advanced ships and submarines. You would have a chance to do work that matters, and then log off to enjoy all the outdoor activities New England’s picturesque mountains have to offer.
Featured job: Administrator Intermediate
Dari Farms is the premier full service Direct Store Delivery house for Southern New England, serving over 5,000 points of distribution between CT, MA, RI and Southern NH. While our roots are based in Ice Cream, we've evolved as a company to carry a broad line of convenience, grocery and foodservice products ranging from ice cream to beverages to salty snacks.
CDL B Drivers, Whitman
Come join southern New England's premier ice cream / frozen food / refrigerated / dry goods distributor delivering quality products to grocery, convenience and drug stores throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island departing from Whitman, MA! *Responsibilities* - CDL delivery drivers operate class B trucks with refrigerated truck bodies. The drivers deliver and merchandise product at store level.
Exceptional. No Exceptions.
To be exceptional. This is our professional aspiration for every client, every day. In the business of telecommunications, this requires an experienced team with focus, drive, determination and attention to detail. No exceptions.
Timberline’s comprehensive telecommunications wireless services have positioned the firm as an industry leader throughout the Northeast region. Whether our clients’ projects are basic wireless installations or more complex innovative technologies, our team brings specialized in-house capabilities to manage all aspects. From preconstruction through site acceptance, we use our extensive experience and training to provide top echelon service. Many of our jobs involve tight schedules, challenging site logistics and complex safety plans. Our team excels at executing intricate details for myriad and sensitive projects through proactive planning, communication and coordination.
Timberline is one of Northeast’s most respected mid-size construction firms and continues to provide high corporate standards while working for multiple leading wireless providers, corporations and institutions.
At Timberline, our team is family and our culture is built on a foundation of hard work, integrity and collaboration. We strive to be best-in-class in everything we do – this means hiring smart people who are passionate, driven and focused. Our firm offers paid safety training in all necessary certifications, team building events (company outings, cook-outs, etc.), company issued safety equipment and climbing gear, safety bonus program, referral bonus program, and monthly photo contests. In 2018, we celebrated ten 10-year anniversaries and eight 5-year anniversaries of Timberline employees.
We are committed to being the best place you’ve ever worked. With this in mind, we’ve developed a generous benefits program to keep our team happy and healthy.
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Benefit
• Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off including Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
• Employee Assistance Program
Tower Technician I
Coastal Engineering Company
Orleans and Sandwich, MA
Coastal Engineering Company, Inc. is a multi-discipline consulting firm combining engineering expertise, regulatory understanding, and sustainable building practices to create economically feasible and environmentally responsible designs. The company specializes in civil, structural and marine engineering design for projects located in environmentally sensitive areas.
Advanced Energy Services, LLC
28 Hastings Street
Mendon, MA 01756
Advanced Energy, LLC is a weatherization company providing service to customers in Central Massachusetts. They have been in business since 2005 and since then has weatherized and insulated over 6,000 homes. They take pride in working with customers to meet their exact budget and timeline. Insulation is their passion, and at Advanced Energy they would be happy to discuss the benefits of having proper insulation in homes and businesses. Advanced Energy Services is a full service weatherization company, providing only the highest quality insulation. They are an approved subcontractor for Mass Save and have reached the highest level BPI rating possible. This is only attainable through unparalleled work and excellent customer service. Working with Mass Save has allowed them to provide air sealing to many customers, in order to save money on insulation and receive a rebate for having a well-insulated home.
They are currently seeking to fill full-time Weather Installers. Click on the link to view the job description.
FM Kuzmeskus Inc & Travel Kuz
This is the premier ground transportation company in New England! Providing reliable school transportation services, deluxe motorcoach charters, and luxurious SUV and limousine service since 1925.
Jobs: CDL B School Bus Drivers
CDL A Motorcoach Drivers
**CDL Training available for the motived job seekers**
Greater New Bedford
Titleist is looking to hire around 60 Manufacturing Associates for 2nd & 3rd shift. Hourly rate is $17.25 for second shift and $17.76 for third shift. If interested in applying, visit the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center, 618 Acushnet Avenue, New Bedford.
We provide integrated, expert, and cost effective mobile health solutions, built through effective partnerships around the needs of the patients and communities we serve. Our Focus Is People.
Positions Available: Auto Tech, Handicap Van Operators, Administrative Assistants
Tallman Eye Associates
Tallman Eye Associates was founded in 1967 in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Dr. Carter Tallman had pioneered modern eye surgery in the Merrimack Valley, and was one of the first ophthalmologists in Massachusetts to perform modern cataract surgery using intraocular lenses. Since then, Tallman Eye Associates has grown to become one of the largest and most well respected practices in the Merrimack Valley with offices in Lawrence, North Andover, Haverhill, Amesbury, Salem, and Nashua. Tallman Eye Associates is a full service eye care provider performing routine eye examinations, glasses, contact lenses, and medical and surgical treatments for patients of all ages. Completing our service offering is the Cataract and Laser Center, offering patient comfort and convenience for their surgical needs.
As the Optician/Optical Dispenser, you will be responsible for providing new and existing patients with the best possible customer service experience with their eyewear needs. You will need to use both your technical and retail skills to ensure that all the patient's eyewear needs are met.
- Answer all inbound calls to the Call Center
- Assist new and existing patients with their scheduling needs (scheduling, canceling, rescheduling). May be required to make outbound calls if/when necessary
- Schedule patients based on their needs paying close attention to circumstances that require same day medical treatment
- Collecting, verifying, and entering all patient demographic information including current contact information, health insurance provider, and primary care physician
- Verify patient insurance information and eligibility
- Remind patients of documentation necessary at time of appointment including referrals, insurance cards, identification, list of medication(s) and co-pay
- Respect cultural and religious practices of patients
- Daily review of physician schedules
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
For consideration please send resume to Sandy Rochon ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Community Care
Each year Riverside Community Care provides more than 40,000 children, adolescents, and adults with a broad range of behavioral healthcare and human services. We offer mental healthcare, developmental and brain injury services, youth and early childhood programs, addiction treatment, trauma response, and more.
Programs are located in Andover, Cambridge, Foxboro, Lynnfield, Newton, Needham, Norwood, Peabody, Reading, Somerville, Stoneham, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Woburn
Awake Overnight Residential Counselor
- Developmental Disabilities
- Rewarding opportunity available to join our stable and growing organization.
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Perfect for individuals who cannot work daytime hours.
- Work as part of a team in mental health residences by supporting consumers during nighttime hours, performing assigned administrative and household duties and initiating daily routines with consumers.
- Interactions between staff and consumers will be guided by an appreciation for those being served as unique individuals, with the expectation and goal of mutual learning and growth.
- Training and orientation provided.
Shift: Friday - Monday 10 pm - 8 am
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
Valid driver's license required
***For consideration please email Jobseeker ID and resume to email@example.com
Residential Counselors (Full- or Part-Time), Case Managers, Site Supervisors, and Assistant Site Supervisors; Programs are located in Andover, Cambridge, Foxboro, Lynnfield, Newton, Needham, Norwood, Peabody, Reading, Somerville, Stoneham, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Woburn
*valid driver's license is required
Our residential programs provide a framework from which to support individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries learn daily living skills, develop meaningful relationships, and gain opportunities from being a part of their community. Our dedicated staff creates a safe, warm environment and supports the residents in participating in community activities, providing transportation to medical appointments, managing their finances, and much more!
In collaboration with the Program Director or Director of Residential Services, program staff are responsible for the overall supervision of one home, and for providing residential supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, and/or brain injury.
***For consideration please email Jobseeker ID and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
North Central Massachusetts
Workers Credit Union
Here are some of the key dates in the history of Workers Credit Union:
- 1914 – Opened on Wallace Avenue in Fitchburg. John Suominen was the first Manager (position now called President/CEO) and Franz Syrjala was the first President (now called Chairman of the Board)
- 1979 – Workers moves to Main Street in Fitchburg (current location)
- 1980 – Acquires Gardner Municipal, Nichols and Stone and Orange credit unions
- 1982 – Cleghorn CU acquired
- 1984 – Gardner Polish-American CU acquired
- 1992 – Atlantic Union College CU and Heritage CU acquired
- 1992 – Townsend branch opens
- 1993 – Nashoba CU acquired
- 1994 – Leominster Branch opens (Twin City Plaza)
- 1998 – Merger with Fitchburg Postal Employees CU
- 2003 – Acton Branch opens
- 2004 – Merger with Westford Municipal Employees CU and Chelmsford CU
- 2006 – Mergers with Crobank CU and Peoples Community CU
- 2007 – Merger with Peoples Community CU branch at Water Tower Plaza in Leominster
- 2007 – Acton-Boxborough Regional High School branch opens
- 2008 – Leominster Walmart in-store branch opens
- 2015 – Westford and Monty Tech High School branches open
- 2015 – Site purchased for new corporate headquarters
- 2016 – Branch renovation project kicks off
- 2017 – Acquired and partnered with insurance agency, Braley Wellington Group
- 2017 – Athol Branch opens
Workers Credit Union is currently hiring for multiple positions.
JP McCurdy Electric
McCurdy Electrical Service is an electrical contractor who delivers superior performance for each and every project. Supported by our team of dedicated, highly skilled electricians and professionally trained management, our list of capabilities and experience is too long to list. Areas of expertise are Electrical, Alarm/Low Voltage, Audio/Video, Green Solutions and Smart House ~ Home Automation & Integration.
- Company Truck and Job Travel Time Reimbursement
- Individual Health - 50% Supplemental, Keep your existing physician.
- Paid Vacation, Six Paid Holidays - Personal days,
- Professional Development expense reimbursement.
Well Established Electrical Service Company seeking Licensed Journeyman Electricians to join our team of dedicated long term employee’s if you have the right qualifications:
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain professional behavior, appearance, and work ethic to represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Articulate a positive image of the company
- Demonstrate effective customer service strategies to all patrons
- Assist Journeyman Electrician and Master Electrician in the inspection, installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and replacement of customer electrical systems including lighting systems, power distribution systems (including electrical panels), emergency systems (including exit lights and security lights) ,ballasts, switches, electrical receptacles, conduits, and cables
- Assemble, install, repair, and test all electrical systems according to specifications and electric codes
- Ability to maintain a service vehicle in a properly stocked, clean and organized manner
- Assist with repair and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Change out plugs, bulbs, switches, etc.
- Assist with tracking hours and materials used on the job
- Reports hours and materials to PM or designee
- Assist with maintaining accurate records on material and labor used
- Assist with maintaining inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials
For consideration please email resume to Charlene Snow ~ email@example.com
AccurRounds is located in Avon, Massachusetts. AccuRounds has been dedicated to the precision machining of custom cylindrical components since 1976. At AccuRounds, precision is a way of life. We strive for excellence with each component we produce. You can depend on AccuRounds to manufacture your product to exact specifications, delivered on-time. Our quality is second-to-none. Lean systems are utilized throughout our organization to provide the most cost-competitive manufacturing solution.
Visit website for more information: www.accurounds.com
Accurounds- Precision Machining, Avon
- Advanced Finisher
- CNC Machinist, 2nd shift, 6 openings- NEW SHIFT