Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Newslines. For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to email@example.com (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).
May 30, 1984
- Lease Sale 82, p.1.
November 8, 1984
- Division of Marine Fisheries Report Cites Serious Management Problems for the State's Marine Resources, p. 1.
- CFIP Accepting Grants, p. 1.
- Marine Safety Reporting Program Initiated by U.S. DOT, p. 2.
- Inland Wetlands Conference Scheduled, p. 2.
November 9, 1984
- U.S.-Canada Ocean Boundary Line Set, p. 1.
- Massachusetts Rivers and Harbors Program Reinstated, p. 1.
- CZM Video Portrait of the Coast Released, p. 2.
- Boston Harbor Access Guide Available, p. 2.
- CFIP Technical Bulletins Produced, p. 2.
- Federal 312 Review of CZM Upcoming, p. 2.