Park Serve Day gives Massachusetts residents the chance to help clean and prepare state parks and beaches for the summer recreation season. Thousands of volunteers spruce up as many as 30 parks each spring. Support from your organization would allow DCR and these volunteers to continue their work each year, clearing trails, planting flowers, cleaning coastlines, and more!
- Show people the importance of sharing in the care of our parks and beaches
- Create community and a shared commitment to the environment
Your organization’s financial support will allow this successful community service event to continue and provide an opportunity for your employees to join the fun as DCR volunteers.
- Includes cost of equipment, water and snacks, staff, and landscaping needs
- We are looking for individual or groups of partners who can provide support for a 3 year commitment.
- We will work with all of our partners to provide other opportunities including: partner product sampling, in kind donations of supplies, and partner and DCR cobranded giveaways.
- Annual total cost to host Park Serve Day at 30 parks = $60,000