- Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General (2000)
- The Status of Oral Disease in Massachusetts: A Great Unmet Need 2009 (DOC): A comprehensive report summarizing the the burden of oral disease in our state. Developed in collaboration with many different programs within DPH, the report exemplifys a commitment to oral health and its integration with general health and wellness. This report demonstrates that we have made great strides in improving and promoting oral health in our state since the Massachusetts Special Legislative Commission Report was released in 2000. It also demonstrates that there is still much more work to be done, especially among our most vulnerable residents who continue to experience a crisis in accessing dental care.
- ASTDD Best Practice Approach Reports
- Basic Screening Survey Tool
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence: The mission of the National Center for Cultural Competence is to increase the capacity of health care and mental health care programs to design, implement, and evaluate culturally and linguistically competent service delivery systems to address growing diversity, persistent disparities, and to promote health and mental health equity.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The Oral Health of Older Americans
- The Oral Health Status of Nursing Home Residents: What Do We Need to Know?
- Statewide Oral Health Assessment of Seniors (DOC)
Public Health Dental Hygienist Toolkit: Other Useful Reports and Resources
Information and resources from DPH and other organizations