This class is geared towards local public officials who are authorized by local charter, bylaws, ordinances or other local rules to conduct real property transactions. Section 16 of Chapter 30B applies to the purchase, sale, lease or rental of real property (including interests in real property).
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Group-Live
- Advanced Prep: None
Class date and location:
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Class participants may earn 6 CPE credits or may qualify for 6 PDPs
- Defining real property and interests in real property
- Relevant state statutes that apply to local government real property transactions
- Dispositions of real property under Chapter 30B
- Acquisitions of real property under Chapter 30B
- Understanding special circumstances that apply to real property transactions under Chapter 30B
- Practical advice for certain real property transactions