Consideration for the RISE Aspiring Leader Program requires submission of the following forms:
Please consider nominating an employee. It is a great way to support a colleague's career development and growth at the Commonwealth.
Anyone can nominate an aspiring leader including:
- Self (self-nominations do not require a Nomination form - go directly to the Application form)
- Other Manager/Supervisor
If you would like to nominate an employee, please complete the RISE Aspiring Leader Nomination Form.
Nominations are now closed.
Employees who are nominated will receive an email notification with a link to the RISE Aspiring Leader Program Application form.
- All nominations require an application to be submitted by the nominated employee.
- Applicants must complete the RISE Aspiring Leader Application Form.
- Once an application is submitted, the appraising manager will receive an email notification with a link to the RISE Aspiring Leader Program Recommendation Form.
- Applications are considered complete when the Recommendation Form from the appraising manager is submitted.
- The applicant will receive an email notification when the appraising manager submits the recommendation.
Appraising managers will receive an email notification with a link to the RISE Aspiring Leader Recommendation Form when a member of their team has submitted an application.
The appraising manager must complete and submit the RISE Aspiring Leader Recommendation Form.
If the appraising manager does not feel the applicant is ready for the RISE Aspiring Leader Program at this time, they should schedule time to meet with the applicant and have a discussion regarding goals to prepare them to apply for future sessions.