- Attend all sessions
- Complete all program components
- Embrace the opportunity to learn and collaborate with cohort peers
- Contribute new ideas, stories, insights, experiences, etc.
- Stay curious, ask lots of questions to stimulate learning for self and others
- The time commitment will be approximately eight hours per month for the first six months of the program, and approximately 2-4 hours per month for the second six months
RISE Business Case Project
A key component of the RISE Aspiring Leader Program will be for participants to work on a business case project in small teams. This team project will enable participants to apply their learning from the program to a real business challenge or opportunity.
There will be five business case topics.
- Each cohort will form five Business Case Project Teams of 6-7 people each.
- Each Project Team will work together during the first six months of the program to create their final ideas and recommendations.
- Teams will be given 1 to 1.5 hours during the first two in-person sessions to work on their projects, with their team.
- Project Advisors will attend the Business Case portion of the first two sessions to provide guidance and insights.
- A template will be provided to guide the presentation. Included in the presentation will be a section on how they have applied key learning during the presentation.
- Each team, and all team members, will present their final business case project, in person to a Senior Leader Panel. Panel members will provide feedback at the end of each presentation.