The SRMCB oversees mosquito control in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and establishes administrative and technical policy, guidelines, and best management practices to ensure that mosquito control programs are effective and safe. The SRMCB also appoints all Commissioners of the various regional mosquito control projects. The three member board is comprised of representatives of the Departments of Agricultural Resources, Conservation and Recreation, and Environmental Protection.
State Agency Members:
Taryn LaScola, designee Commissioner John Lebeaux, DAR
Gary Gonyea, designee Commissioner Martin Suuberg, DEP
Jim Straub, designee Commissioner Leo Roy, DCR
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING OF THE STATE RECLAMATION AND MOSQUITO CONTROL BOARD (SRMCB)
Date: The 2/21/18 SRMCB meeting has been canceled due to a lack of quorum.
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Richard Cronin Building 1 Rabbit Hill Road, Westborough, MA 01581
- Start: Call to Order and Attendance (10:00 – 10:05am)
- Public Comment/Input Period: The Board will provide an opportunity for the general public to speak to the Board.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes (Vote Required)
- HR Updates
- Berkshire County Mosquito Control District : Town of Lanesboro membership approval (Vote Required)
- Regional updates: Mosquito Control Districts will provide the Board with brief updates about regional activities, issues and concerns
- Date, time and location of next Board meeting.
- Adjournment: the Board will officially adjourn the meeting.
2018 Meeting Notices
- September 27
- September 19
- July 5
- June 22
- May 31
- May 16
- March 29
- March 21 – Canceled
- February 21 - Canceled
- January 17 - Canceled
2017 Meeting Notices