State Transportation Building - Property Removal

You need a property removal pass if you want to remove equipment from the State Transportation Building.

Property removal policy

The State Transportation Building uses Property Removal Passes for removal of equipment from the building. Any occupant removing equipment (furniture, computers, etc.) from floors 2-8 must present a signed property removal pass to security.  Property removal passes must have an authorized agency signature to be valid.  Property removal passes are required 24 hours per day and need to be signed prior to any equipment leaving the building. Failure to show a signed Property Removal Pass can result in the equipment not being allowed to leave the building.

Additional Resources


Tell us what you think