What to know
LEAD is available to both providers and licensors. When fully implemented, licensed programs and licensing applicants will use LEAD to process all transactions. Right now in LEAD, you can:
- View and submit responses to statements of non-compliance.
- File quarterly restraint reports (for residential programs and adoption/foster care placement agencies).
- File incident reports, and file illness/injury reports (available to licensed group and school age child care programs).
There are two websites for logging into LEAD, one for EEC-licensed providers and one for EEC licensors/staff.
If you are an EEC-licensed provider, please contact your licensor to set up a new user account. Please read Getting Started on the EEC Provider Portal in LEAD for instructions on logging in to LEAD, and Navigating the EEC Provider Portal in LEAD for instructions on how to use LEAD.
If you are an EEC-licensed provider, and need support or want to report a technical issue with LEAD, please submit a request to the help desk and select "Licensing Education Analytic Data (LEAD)" from the drop-down menu.
Additional Resources for Using LEAD
LEAD training videos for providers
You can view all the LEAD training videos on EEC's Youtube channel.
- Residential and Placement programs LEAD training video
- Group and School Age programs LEAD training video
- Family Child Care program LEAD training video
- Family Child Care program LEAD training video (Portuguese)
- Family Child Care program LEAD training video (Spanish)
- Family Child Care program LEAD training video (Mandarin)
You may also subscribe to EEC's email distribution list for LEAD users.