This page, Wall Certificate and Certified Statement (Verification) Request, is offered by

Wall Certificate and Certified Statement (Verification) Request

The Board is no longer accepting paper applications.

All applicants must submit an application through the Board’s Eplace Portal.  You will first be required to create a portal account or log in if you already have one.  To create an account select the link Register for an Account and follow the instructions for setting up your account. Then click Manage Licenses, Permits and certificates then File an online application. Select the Board and the license verification option and continue.

Important Points to be aware of before you start your application:

  1. Wall certificates may only be requested for Master and Systems Contractor licenses
  2. If you have 2 licenses you can submit a verification request on each license.

Apply Now