This page, What you need to know, is part of

What you need to know

Showing results

The document management system is the primary way the Department of Industrial Accidents stores all case-related documents.
The OATP is a 2-year pilot program which is another tool to address the state’s opioid epidemic by giving attorneys, judges, and injured workers within the DIA system quicker access to medical professionals to make treatment decisions.
The Office of Claims Administration starts the dispute process with the DIA when we receive a filing by employers, insurance companies, attorneys, and third parties. The OCA has important responsibilities within the DIA and the public.
The Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) helps to settle workers’ compensation disputes. Learn about the 4 steps in the dispute resolution process.
If you have questions that aren't answered in the attorneys section, please check here.