Cape Cod Rail Trail
Details of Cape Cod Rail Trail
Overview of Cape Cod Rail Trail
Hours for Cape Cod Rail Trail
Sunrise to sunset
Parking at Cape Cod Rail Trail
Parking at Nickerson State Park charged Memorial Day through October 31
MA resident $5
Non-MA resident $20
Free parking for trail users is available at:
Trailhead at Stations Avenue, South Yarmouth
- Trailhead at Route 134 in South Dennis
- Headwaters Drive in Harwich
- Route 137 in Brewster
- Orleans Center
- Cape Cod National Seashore at the Salt Pond Visitors Center in Eastham (1/2 mile from the Locust Road intersection with the trail)
- National Seashore at Marconi Area
- Trailhead at LeCount Hollow Road in South Wellfleet
Activities at Cape Cod Rail Trail
BikingEnjoy scenic views along the 26 mile paved trail with bikes, roller blades, and more.
All Activities at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Running and walking
- Horseback riding
- Cross-country skiing
Facilities at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Bike rentals
- Scenic viewing area
Accessibility at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Accessible bike paths
- Available hand-cycles
Restrictions at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- No alcohol
- No littering
More info for Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Be courteous of other path users.
- Keep right unless passing.
- Stop at all stop signs.
- Trail is open dawn to dusk. If you have appropriate lights, ride at your on risk.
- Give a clear and audible signal before passing and pass only when it's safe to.
- Travel at a 15MPH speed limit.
- Wear protective headgear. This is required by law for children 16 years and younger, but recommended for all.
- Respect private property next to the trail.
- Carry in, carry out all trash and belongings.