The mission of the Human Resources Division (HRD) is to attract, engage, educate, develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce.
The Commonwealth has recently been certified as an Age-Friendly Employer!
How can the Human Resources Division (HRD) help you?
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 600, Boston, MA 02114
Civil Service Unit Email CivilService@mass.gov
MassHR Employee Service Center Email MassHREmployeeServiceCenter@mass.gov
Who we serve
We provide support and administer human resource programs and services to current and prospective state employees, agency business partners and select municipal employees.
Our programs and services include:
- Recruiting new employees
- Delivering learning and development opportunities for existing employees
- Administering HR policy, employee benefits, and compensation
- Offering employee self-service HR related support
- Administration of collective bargaining agreements and contracts
- Ensuring an inclusive, safe and productive workplace
- Administering examinations for public safety and promotional opportunities
Social media links
What would you like to do?
Login to MassAchieve, your resource for learning Learn about the Investigations Center of Expertise Gather information on Workers' Compensation Visit the Employee Service Center Explore Commonwealth Employee Benefits and Rewards