Rules, Forms and Fee Information
- Email the Commission
- Appeal Forms
- Appeal Filing Fees
- Other Commonly Used Forms
- Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Adoption of Standard Adj. Rules of Practice & Procedure
- Bypass Appeal Statute of Limitations
- Commission Rule Regarding Subpoenas
- Clarification of Commission Policies
- Contact Info Address:
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108
Monday - Friday
9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- See All Rules, Forms and Fee Information
Information about how to file your Civil Service appeal, the fees involved, what to expect during the hearing process and more.
Decisions on appeals filed by public employees and job applicants who are entitled to certain protections under the civil service law. These cases are heard directly by the Civil Service Commission or by the Division of Administrative Law Appeals, which then submits a recommended decision to the Commission.
This is where you will find a weekly schedule for hearings that will be before the Civil Service Commission.