Payment Stubs  pdf format of Payment Stubs

Use these payment stubs any time you need to send child support payments to DOR.

Employer Payments

For employers interested in learning how to make child support payments.

Don't Make Direct Payments!

If your child support order requires you to make payments through DOR and you send your payment directly to the other parent, we will not know about the payment and our records will indicate that you did not pay. As a result, automated enforcements may take effect, which could subject you to actions such as seizure of your bank account or income tax refund, revocation of your driver's or professional license, or a lien on your property.

If you are employed, DOR will collect your child support payments by wage assignment. This means your employer will deduct your child support payments from your paycheck and forward them directly to DOR.

If your child support payments are not being made by wage assignment, you must send your child support payments directly to DOR. Payments should be made by check or money order, payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and mailed to:

Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 55144
Boston, MA 02205-5144