Guides to Real Estate Tax Exemptions in Massachusetts
- For Blind Persons (PDF)
- For Qualifying Senior Citizens (PDF)
- For Qualifying Surviving Spouses, Minor Children and Elderly Persons (PDF)
- For Qualifying Veterans (PDF)
Guide to Real Estate Tax Deferrals
- For Qualifying Persons (PDF)
Applications for Personal Property Tax Exemptions
- All-Seniors, Surviving Spouses or Minors, Veterans, Blind (Form 96) (PDF)
- Seniors (Form 96-1) (PDF)
- Surviving Spouses or Minors (Form 96-2) (PDF)
- Blinds (Form 96-3) (PDF)
- Veterans (Form 96-4) (PDF)
- Veterans, blind (Form 96-5) (PDF)
- Seniors, Surviving Spouses or Minors (Form 96-6) (PDF)
- Clause 18 Financial Hardship Property Tax Exemption: Activated Military - Age and Infirmity (Form 98) (PDF)
- Clause 18A Financial Hardship Property Tax Deferral (Form 99) (PDF)
- Clause 18A Tax Deferral and Recovery Agreement (Form 99-1) (PDF)
- Clause 41A Senior Property Tax Deferral (Form 97) (PDF)
- Clause 41A Tax Deferral and Recovery Agreement (Form 97-1) (PDF)
- Community Preservation Act Exemption: Low Income Persons - Low or Moderate Income Seniors (Form CP-4) (PDF)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.