- The purpose of these Guides is to provide general information about Massachusetts tax laws and Department of Revenue policies and procedures. They are not designed to address all questions which may arise nor to address complex issues in detail. Nothing contained herein supersedes, alters or otherwise changes any provision of the Massachusetts General Laws, Massachusetts Department of Revenue Regulations, Department rulings or any other sources of the law.
- The purpose of this publication is to provide taxpayers with general information about Massachusetts tax laws and Department of Revenue policies and procedures.
- Withholding, Sales/Use, Meals, Room Occupancy, Motor Vehicle & Telecommunications
- This guide answers the most commonly asked questions regarding estimated taxes. Included are an estimated tax payment schedule and examples of what to do in cases where unexpected income is received.
- Find out what your federal and state obligations are when hiring household help.
- This guide explains the basics of the Massachusetts Turnpike Fuels Excise Refund Program, including who is eligible to participate and how to claim the refund.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.