- Your local CCR&R agency keeps information on all licensed and license-exempt programs including child care centers, family child care providers, preschools, and out of school time programs.
- Search for an EEC licensed program. Some programs are EEC license exempt and will not appear. If a program you are searching for does not appear in your search results, call the EEC regional licensing office for your area to confirm whether the program is licensed to operate by EEC.
Family Child Care Systems are coordinated networks of family child care providers. Family Child Care Systems provide resources and supports to family child care providers such as training, technical assistance and consultation, monitoring, and referrals to health and social services for children in their care. FCC Systems may provide referrals to family child care providers. You may also search directly for FCC providers.
- Adoption Agencies are licensed placement agencies responsible for placing children for adoption and offer adoption related services. Foster Care Agencies are licensed placement agencies responsible for recruitment and approval of foster parents/homes to care for children in need of alternative placement.
- Residential care is a broad term which encompasses a variety of services, which may include a group home, a secure detention and treatment facility, a temporary shelter, a shelter home model, a transition to independent living program, transitional housing for teen parents, or care for children with special needs in a regular, 24 hour a day residential facility.
- The Head Start program is a nationally funded program that promotes school readiness through quality early educational experiences and services including health, mental health, nutrition, social services, and parent involvement.
Your local Coordinated Family & Community Engagement program can help you find local quality licensed child care, information on child care financial assistance, family activities, support programs and additional resources in your area.
- If you are looking for a public school preschool program or if you have questions relative to Early Childhood Special Education, this search will provide you with contacts in your local school district.
- Provides a listing of EEC programs located in the following regions: Boston, Chelsea, Revere area, Essex County/North Shore, Greater Boston, Southeastern Massachusetts, Western Massachusetts and Worcester County.