- All Special Use Permits must have Liability Insurance and provide DCR a certificate of Insurance naming DCR as additionally insured.
- Special Use Permit requests applications will be accepted until May 1, 2014.
- Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Conservation Trust and Urban Parks Trust Fund as part of your event. For more information, click here.
Special Event Permit
A Special Event Permit is needed when the use or activity exceeds, in any way, the common use of DCR parklands. These include and are not limited to events such as:
- Sporting activities and tournaments
- Charity walks
- Road races
- Group boating activities
- Cultural festivals
- Community service projects
- Camping events
- Small wedding ceremonies
- Group gatherings which include amusements, barbeques and/or amplified sound
Filming and Photography Permit
The DCR maintains many facilities throughout the state that provides a perfect backdrop for professional Photography, Film and/or Video. Permits are required.