- All Special Use Permits must have Liability Insurance and provide DCR a certificate of Insurance naming DCR as additionally insured.
- Special Use Permit requests applications will be accepted until May 1, 2015.
- Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Conservation Trust and Urban Parks Trust Fund as part of your event. For more information, click here.
Special Event Permit
A Special Event Permit is needed when the use or activity exceeds, in any way, the common use of DCR parklands. These include and are not limited to events such as:
- Sporting activities and tournaments
- Charity walks
- Road races
- Group boating activities
- Cultural festivals
- Community service projects
- Camping events
- Small wedding ceremonies
- Group gatherings which include amusements, barbeques and/or amplified sound
Production and Photography Permits
The DCR maintains many facilities throughout the state that provides a perfect backdrop for professional Photography, Film and/or Video. Permits are required.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.