125 Reservation Rd.
Holyoke, MA 01040
Daily Parking Fee: $5 MA Vehicle, $6 non-MA Vehicle
Mt. Tom boasts an unparalleled view of the Connecticut Valley north and south, the Berkshire mountains to the west and the Pelham hills to the east. This 2,161 acre facility offers 22 miles of hiking and walking trails; picnicking; fishing on Lake Bray; and cross country skiing and ice skating in the winter. Mt. Tom also offers a children's play area.
Lake Bray is a small waterbody consisting of less than 10 acres. The Oxbow located 2 miles North of the Route 5 entrance would be an alternative site for boating enthusiasts.
Today the Reservation includes about 47 of the 80 tree species found naturally in Hampshire County. Mt. Tom is one of the premier hawk watching spots in New England. Each fall, thousands of hawks and other birds fly past the mountain.
The park is located in the central Ct River valley.
FROM THE WEST:
1. Head east on I-90 E
2. Take exit 4 for I-91 toward Holyoke/Springfield - 0.6 mi
3. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-91 and merge onto I-91 N - 3.9 mi
4. Take exit 17A to merge onto Easthampton Rd toward Holyoke - 0.5 mi
5. Turn left at Northampton St/US-5N - 4.0 mi
6. Turn left at Reservation Rd. Park will be on the left 0.7 mi
- Accessible Fishing
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Accessible Vista
- Accessible Restrooms
- Group Day Use
- Nature Center
- Skiing (Cross-Country)
- Walking Trails