Trip-Level Reporting Forms
Trip-Level Reporting Instructions
Trip-Level Electronic Reporting
- Click for eTRIPS Login Page
If you would like to report electronically but don't have an account yet, please call or email the Statistics Project at (978) 282-0308 ext.101
- Click here for a SAFIS Help page with video tutorials and other information
- MA E-Reporting Newsletter Volume 2, Issue 1 file size 1MB
- MA E-Reporting Newsletter Volume 1, Issue 2
- MA E-Reporting Newsletter Volume 1, Issue 1
New for 2017: Bluefin Tuna is exempted from trip-level reporting beginning in 2017
- Bluefin trips should still be reported to HMS.
- Any trip that has catch other than or in addition to Bluefin tuna must still be reported to DMF. If Bluefin is caught in addition to something else, the tuna can be left off of the report.
- If you only target Bluefin tuna, do not land other species, and do not have any additional endorsements on your license, you should supply your HMS permit number and select federal reporting as your reporting method during your permit renewal.
- Please see this flyer for more information, or view the FAQs page.
Reporting Compliance Changes for 2013 and Beyond
Trip-Level Supplemental Report
For a list of Frequently Asked questions, click here
If you have further questions, please call or email the Statistics Project at (978) 282-0308 ext.101
Striped Bass Commercial Fishing Log
Obtain a Copy of Your Catch Report
There are two ways: You can either show up in person at our Gloucester Office with a valid photo id OR send a signed, notarized letter to:
MA Division of Marine Fisheries
30 Emerson Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
** be sure to indicate which catch report type and year(s) you are interested in.