For an environmental activity that you know or suspect is illegal and/or causes you concern for the health, beauty, enjoyment or safety of your community, file a complaint.
Select the environmental topic you are concerned about:
- Dust, noise, odor, smoke, vehicle idling, emissions or air pollution
- Dumping or improper disposal / storage of waste, including waste oil
- Asbestos improper removal or handling
- Pollution or discharges to the water or the ground
- Septic systems / discharge of sewage / Title 5 issues
- Wetlands (alteration of wetlands)
- Suspicious activities at known or suspected waste sites
- Illegal operations, business activities, false reports or misleading information
- Help, I do not see my issue and need assistance
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.