For oil spills and leaks, the release of hazardous materials, drinking water contamination or other immediate threats to the public, please Report an Environmental Emergency .
For an environmental activity that you know or suspect is illegal and/or causes you concern for the health, beauty, enjoyment or safety of your community, file a complaint.
Select the environmental topic you are concerned about:
- Dust, noise, odor, smoke, vehicle idling, emissions or air pollution
- Dumping or improper disposal / storage of waste, including waste oil
- Asbestos improper removal or handling
- Pollution or discharges to the water or the ground
- Septic systems / discharge of sewage / Title 5 issues
- Wetlands (alteration of wetlands)
- Suspicious activities at known or suspected waste sites
- Illegal operations, business activities, false reports or misleading information
- Help, I do not see my issue and need assistance