For oil spills and leaks, the release of hazardous materials, drinking water contamination or other immediate threats to the public, please Report an Environmental Emergency .

For an environmental activity that you know or suspect is illegal and/or causes you concern for the health, beauty, enjoyment or safety of your community, file a complaint.

Select the environmental topic you are concerned about: