The MassDEP DWP Training Calendar includes on-site, as well as webinar, training events from organizations such as New England Water Works Association (NEWWA), Massachusetts Water Works Association (MWWA), American Water Works Assocation (AWWA), Massachusetts Rural Water Association (MassRWA), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Please read the details of each training event carefully since some require a fee and some are not eligible for TCH (training credit hours).
To view the calendar in your web browser, click on the link below.
You may also view the calendar using the Google Calendar service as a real-time feed web service. Google Calendar is able to sync with most calendar software such as Microsoft Outlook for Windows and iCal for Mac OS X as well as mobile platforms such as Android and iPhone. By subscribing to the MassDEP DWP Training Calendar, all upcoming training events will be synced automatically through the calendar software/application you currently use.
Instructions for subscribing to the DWP Training Calendar for various devices/platforms are listed below.
Subscribe using iPhone:
Method 1 (simpler than Method 2):
- Tap on the following link from your iPhone
- Tap Subscribe
- Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Under Accounts, select Add Account...
- Select Other
- Under Calendars, select Add Subscribed Calendar
- In the server field enter, https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/r8hf9n7cc43b5ggtoiasfhqg2g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Subscribe using Android:
On Android, the Calendar app is automatically synced with the Google Calendar server, and vice versa. See Subscribe using Google Calendar below for instructions on how to subscribe to the Drinking Water Program Training Calendar
Subscribe using Microsoft Outlook:
- Copy the following URL
- In Outlook, click Tools → Account Settings
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New
- Paste the url you copied in step 1 and click Add
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK
- To show the calendar, click on Other Calendars in the left pane of Outlook.
- Check the box next to the Calendar Name you added in step 5.
Subscribe using iCal:
- Open iCal
- Create a new calendar
- Command (⌘) click the newly created calendar
- Click Subscribe
- Paste the following URL into the Subscribe To field:
- Give the calendar a name
- Click OK
Subscribe using Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Go to Calendar.
- In the left column, click on the drop-down menu next to Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL.
- Copy/Paste the following URL into the URL field.
- Click the Add Calendar button.