This tool can be used to retrieve the following documents related to PWS system operations:
- Certificate of Registration
- Water Quality Report for Transient Non-Community Water Systems (commonly referred to as the TNC CCR) and Non-Transient Non-Community Water Systems (NTNC CCR)
- Compliance Monitoring Schedules for Community, Non-Transient Non-Community, and Transient Non-Community Water Systems
- Lead and Copper Approved Sampling Sites Plan for Community (COM) and Non-Transient Non-Community (NTNC) Systems
The Lead and Copper Approved Sampling Sites Plan is currently in "Beta" phase of development. This downloadable Approved Sampling Sites Plan is not final and may change in the future. Transient Non-Community (TNC) systems are not subject to Lead and Copper monitoring requirement.
- Select the appropriate PWS ID #, or PWS Name, from the drop-down list below.
- Click the "Search" button
- The documents for the selected PWS will appear below the search fields.
- Click on the download link located in the upper right corner or bottom of the panel.