- The Department of Public Utilities Electric Power Division is responsible for the regulation of four investor-owned electric distribution companies.
- Get information on how Massachusetts Deregulated electricity Market works in addition to customer migration data, market reports, renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) an more.
- Get important information on Dig-Safe requirements and Company Safety Plans.
The materials posted here are intended to help users understand the concept of net metering and determine whether they are eligible to net meter.
The materials posted here are intended to help users understand the grid modernization opportunities that are under consideration by the Commonwealth.
- Learn about your rights; including filing complaints and shut-off protections.
- Electricity is an essential part of modern life. In our homes we use it for lighting, running appliances and electronics, and for heating and cooling. Most consumers do not think much about their electricity until a power outage, or when they are "shocked" by a high utility bill.
- Learn about Department of Public Utilities and Department of Telecommunications and Cable jurisdiction over pole attachments and double poles