My Account Page lets the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits and who is also receiving benefits) see information about the following food, cash, or health assistance benefits the household currently gets:
- Commonwealth Care
- Health Safety Net
- Children's Medical Security Plan
- Healthy Start
- SNAP (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- TAFDC (Cash Assistance)
- EAEDC (Cash Assistance)
With My Account Page, you can view…
- your current benefits,
- the date that they will be available (this feature is not available for Commonwealth Care),
- notices that have been sent to your household,
- important information that will help you manage your benefits.
- New! when documents sent to MassHealth were received and whether they have been processed. (Refer to Viewing Health Assistance Benefit Information section for details).
To use My Account Page, you must be a Massachusetts resident who is 1) currently receiving health, food, or cash assistance benefits and 2) who is the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits). You must also register for a Virtual Gateway Account. Once you have registered, all of the following information is needed to view your account. This information must exactly match the information given when you applied for benefits.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
You also need at least one of the following:
- MassHealth Member ID Number (to see health benefits information)
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT Card) Number (to see food/cash assistance information)
Please note: If you are the head of household but are not currently receiving health assistance benefits yourself, you will not be able to access health assistance benefit information for other household members using My Account Page.
Are you ready to register for My Account Page?
Would you rather get this information over the phone?