- MassHealth offers a broad range of health-care services by paying for part or all of a MassHealth member's health insurance, or paying medical providers for services given to MassHealth members.
- Contact MassHealth about questions or concerns in your health plan.
- MassHealth offers a variety of coverage types. Eligibility criteria vary by coverage type. If you are eligible, we will give you the most complete coverage you qualify for.
- Various informational documents for MassHealth members.
- Under HIPAA, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued a new regulation, known as the Privacy Rule. This rule went into effect on April 14, 2003. The Privacy Rule limits how MassHealth and other covered entities may use and share your protected health information (PHI). It also provides you with certain rights concerning your PHI.
- These resources include health assistance programs for children, unemployed and working adults, and the elderly.
Consumers who receive health coverage from a Massachusetts carrier, insurer or HMO are entitled to new protections covering internal grievances, medical necessity guidelines, continuity of care and independent external reviews.