- Batterer Intervention Program Services
- Bullying Prevention Resources
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Integration Initiatives
- Refugee And Immigrant Safety And Empowerment (RISE)
- Massachusetts Rural Domestic and Sexual Violence Project
- Safe Spaces for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) Youth
- Sexual and Domestic Violence Programs for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Communities
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)
- Sexual Assault Prevention And Survivor Services
- Llámanos: Statewide Spanish Language Sexual Assault Helpline
- Sexual Assault Prevention Coalition And Capacity-Building
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Initiative
- Youth Violence Prevention Program
Bureau Community Health Access and Promotion
250 Washington Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Division of Violence and Injury Prevention
- To report abuse or neglect, call 1-800-922-2275
- The Victim Services Unit provides information, support and notification to victims of juvenile crime whose offenders are in the custody of the Department of Youth Services. This program enables the Department to fulfill the statutory mandates of M.G.L. c 258B s. 3 (t) and contributes to the agency's overall mission of public safety and establishing partnerships with communities.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.