- Batterer Intervention Program Services
- Bullying Prevention Resources
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Integration Initiative
- Enhancing the Faith Communities Response to Sexualized and Domestic Violence
- Refugee And Immigrant Safety And Empowerment (RISE)
- Massachusetts Rural Domestic and Sexual Violence Project
- Safe Spaces for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) Youth
- Sexual and Domestic Violence Programs for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Communities
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)
- Sexual Assault Prevention And Survivor Services
- Llámanos: Statewide Spanish Language Sexual Assault Helpline
- Sexual Assault Prevention Coalition And Capacity-Building
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Initiative
- Youth Violence Prevention Program
This program is part of the Division of Violence and Injury Prevention .
Bureau Community Health Access and Promotion
250 Washington Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Division of Violence and Injury Prevention
- Services protecting children and battered women experiencing family violence.
- To report abuse or neglect, call 1-800-922-2275
- The Victim Services Unit provides information, support and notification to victims of juvenile crime whose offenders are in the custody of the Department of Youth Services. This program enables the Department to fulfill the statutory mandates of M.G.L. c 258B s. 3 (t) and contributes to the agency's overall mission of public safety and establishing partnerships with communities.