Welcome from the Board of Trustees
The Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is a state-funded, fully accredited health care facility that offers veterans quality health care, including full-time residential accommodations, an on-site dental clinic, and a multi-service outpatient department. The tradition of service to the veterans of Massachusetts is surpassed only by our continuing commitment to excellence in care for those who are in need now and in the future.
Paul Barabani is superintendent of the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke. A retired colonel and 32-year veteran of the United States Army, Barabani has served as administrative officer at the federal Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Leeds, and was previously assigned to the Massachusetts Army National Guard for more than 20 years.
The Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of Western Massachusetts residents who are appointed by the Governor to oversee management of the Home.
The Soldiers' Home is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on accreditation of healthcare organizations and inspected annually by the federal Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Established in 1952, the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is a multi-faceted health care facility available to eligible veterans of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In 1971, a major addition was completed providing limited hospital services and...
- The mission of the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is to provide, with honor and dignity, the highest quality of personal health care services to Massachusetts Veterans. Our vision is to be recognized as the health care provider of choice for all Veterans residing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts...
- Information on making memorial contributions/gifts to the "Tree of Life," donating Wish List items, and volunteering in a variety of capacities through Holyoke's Volunteer Services Program.
- List of names of the seven members who reside on the Board of Trustees...
- Contact information for the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke including the mailing address of our facility and various phone numbers for the directors and departments at Holyoke.
- Multiple driving directions to our facility in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- Privacy and security information regarding your medical information at the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.