Paul Barabani, Superintendent
Paul Barabani is Superintendent of the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke. A retired colonel and 32-year veteran of the United States Army, Barabani has served as administrative officer at the federal Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Leeds, Massachusetts since 2006. Previously, Barabani worked for two decades at the Massachusetts Army National Guard.
Mr. Barabani brings a wealth of personal and professional experience to the role of Superintendent. With more than three decades of military service and direct experience administering services to veterans, his understanding of the spectrum of veterans' health needs will fully inform his leadership of the Soldiers' Home. Mr. Barabani has received numerous awards and recognition from the U.S. Army for his service, including the Legion of Merit Award; two awards for Meritorious Service, the Army Commendation Medal (awarded four times); and the Army Achievement Medal. He received a master's degree in business administration from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a bachelor's degree from Anna Maria College in Paxton, Massachusetts.
Welcome from the Board of Trustees
- Established in 1952, the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is a multi-faceted health care facility available to eligible veterans of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In 1971, a major addition was completed providing limited hospital services and...
- The mission of the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is to provide, with honor and dignity, the highest quality of personal health care services to Massachusetts Veterans. Our vision is to be recognized as the health care provider of choice for all Veterans residing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts...
- Information on making memorial contributions/gifts to the "Tree of Life," donating Wish List items, and volunteering in a variety of capacities through Holyoke's Volunteer Services Program.
- List of names of the seven members who reside on the Board of Trustees...
- Contact information for the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke including the mailing address of our facility and various phone numbers for the directors and departments at Holyoke.
- Multiple driving directions to our facility in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- Privacy and security information regarding your medical information at the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.