The Department of Children and Families maintains this site to provide greater access to our regulations. Every effort is made to ensure that the regulations included on this site are accurate and up-to-date. The official regulations are on file in the Code of Massachusetts Regulations and the Massachusetts Register maintained by the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth.
Please contact the Regulations Division to obtain an official version of these regulations at Telephone: (617) 727-2831 or Fax: (617) 742-4822. Please click on the following link for additional contact information: www.sec.state.ma.us/spr/spridx.htm.
Young Adult Services: Proposed Amendments
The proposed regulations set forth the eligibility, criteria and process required for the Department of Children and Family to provide services to young adults age 18 and older.
- Notice of Proposed Amendment of Regulations: 110 CMR 7.600
- Proposed New Regulations: 110 CMR 7.600 – Young Adult Services
- Notice of Proposed Amendment of Regulations: 110 CMR 8.00
- Public Comment of 110 CMR 8.00: Service Denial, Reduction, or Termination
Permanency Planning Policy
- Permanency Planning Policy - July 1, 2013
- Table of Contents
- 110 CMR 1.00: Principles and Responsibilities of the Department of Children and Families
- 110 CMR 2.00: Glossary
- 110 CMR 3.00: Information and Referral Services
- 110 CMR 4.00: Intake
- 110 CMR 5.00: Assessment
- 110 CMR 6.00: Service Plans and Case Reviews
- 110 CMR 7.000: Services
- 110 CMR 8.00: Service Denial, Reduction, or Termination
- 110 CMR 9.00: Case Closure
- 110 CMR 10.00: Fair Hearing and Grievances
- 110 CMR 11.00: Medical Authorizations
- 110 CMR 12.00: Records
- 110 CMR 13.00: Case Investigation Unit
- 110 CMR 14.00: Volunteers and Citizen Involvement
- 110 CMR 15.00: Area Boards and Statewide Advisory Council
- 110 CMR 16.00: Requests for Research
- 110 CMR 18.00: Criminal Offender Record Checks
This information is provided by the Department of Children and Families.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.