Friendly URL: www.mass.gov/dmh/policies
Use the link above to return directly to this page in the future.
Policies and Forms
- 14-01 Informed Consent Policy (Effective September 29, 2014)
- 13-01 Community Risk Mitigation Policy (Effective July 15, 2013)
- 12-02 Inpatient Enhanced Clinical Review Policy (Effective December 10, 2012) file size 1MB
- 12-01 Electronic Device Use
- 11-01 Domestic Violence
- 10-02 Restraint and Seclusion (Word)
- 10-01R Independent Forensic Risk Assessment and Elective Forensic Consultations file size 1MB
- 10-01 Initial Risk Assessment On Hospital Admission Form For Electronic Completion (ADA Compliant) (Word)
- 10-01 Initial Risk Assessment On Hospital Admission Form For Electronic Completion (Word)
- 10-01 Risk Assessment Update Form (ADA Compliant) (Word)
- 10-01 Risk Assessment Update Form For Electronic Completion (Word)
- 09-01 DMH Tobacco Free Campus (Word)
- 08-1 Internal Control Plan (PDF)
- 07-1 Management of Protected Health Information (PDF)
- 03-1 Human Rights(PDF)
- 01-1 CORI for Risk Assessment(PDF)
- 99-1 Area of Responsibility (PDF)
- 99-2 HIV/AIDS (PDF)
- 99-4 Review of Policies (PDF)
- 98-1 Charges for Care (PDF)
- 98-2 Emergency and Disaster (PDF)
- 98-3 Inpatient Searches (PDF)
- 98-4 AWA (PDF)
- 98-7 Volunteers (PDF)
- 97-2 CORI (PDF)
- 97-5 Sexual Harassment (PDF)
- 97-6 Patient Funds (PDF)
- 96-1 Patient Privileges (PDF)
- 96-3R Informed Consent (PDF)
- 83-50 Rogers Decision (PDF)
- 83 Homeless Individuals (PDF)
This information is provided by the Department of Mental Health
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.