Notice of Public Hearing
The following is a list of notices, by date of publication, about proposed MassHealth regulations. Click on a link to view the corresponding full notice and proposed regulations.
All persons desiring to submit data, views, or arguments about proposed regulations may do so in writing by the date indicated on the notice. Refer to the full notice for the mailing address for submitting comments, or submit them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. MassHealth is not required to respond to comments; however, all comments are reviewed and considered.
The date published is the date the notice appeared in the newspaper and marks the beginning of the 21-day public-comment period, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 3.
Sign up for e-mail notification whenever MassHealth is advertising proposed regulations. Note: When you click on the sign up link, a blank e-mail should appear. If your settings prevent this, you may also copy and paste email@example.com into your e-mail address line. Just send the blank e-mail as it's addressed. No text in the body or subject line is needed.
Notice of Public Hearing
Published on November 11, 2013
The proposed changes to MassHealth and Health Safety Net regulations are intended to conform with the changes to eligibility, benefits, and operational processes that will be implemented in accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and consistent with the Commonwealth’s plans for implementation of the federal Affordable Care Act and related regulations at 42 CFR 433, 435, 440, 447, 457, changes to M.G.L. c. 118E as amended by Chapter 118 of the Acts of 2012 and Chapter 35 of the Acts of 2013, the terms of MassHealth’s 1115 Demonstration Projects, and Section 266 of Chapter 224 (State Cost Containment legislation). Specifically, the regulation changes implement the categorical and financial requirements for MassHealth programs authorized by the ACA and changes in Massachusetts state law. In addition, the proposed regulations describe operational changes in the application and redetermination processes.
- Notice of Public Hearing
- 101 CMR 613.000: Health Safety Net Eligible Services
- 114.6 CMR 13.00: Health Safety Net Eligible Services (repeal)
- 130 CMR 501.000: MassHealth: General Policies
- 130 CMR 502.000: MassHealth: Request for Benefits
- 130 CMR 503.000: MassHealth: Universal Eligibility Requirements
- 130 CMR 504.000: MassHealth: Citizenship and Immigration
- 130 CMR 505.000: MassHealth: Coverage Types
- 130 CMR 506.000: MassHealth: Financial Requirements
- 130 CMR 507.000: MassHealth: Other Related Benefits
- 130 CMR 508.000: MassHealth: Managed Care Requirements
- 130 CMR 515.000: MassHealth: General Policies
- 130 CMR 516.000: MassHealth: Eligibility Process
- 130 CMR 517.000: MassHealth: Universal Eligibility Requirements
- 130 CMR 518.000: MassHealth: Citizenship and Immigration
- 130 CMR 519.000: MassHealth: Coverage Types
- 130 CMR 520.000: MassHealth: Financial Eligibility
- 130 CMR 521.000: MassHealth: Related Program Benefits
- 130 CMR 522.000: MassHealth: Other Division Programs
- 130 CMR 401.000: Independent Clinical Laboratory Services
- 130 CMR 403.000: Home Health Agency Services
- 130 CMR 405.000: Community Health Center Services
- 130 CMR 406.000: Pharmacy Services
- 130 CMR 410.000: Acute Outpatient Hospital Services
- 130 CMR 415.000: Acute Inpatient Hospital Services
- 130 CMR 421.000: Family Planning Agency Services
- 130 CMR 423.000: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical Center Services
- 130 CMR 424.000: Podiatrist Services
- 130 CMR 431.000: Independent Diagnostic Testing Services
- 130 CMR 433.000: Physician Services
- 130 CMR 450.000: Administrative and Billing Regulations
- 130 CMR 650.000: Insurance Partnership
This information is provided by MassHealth.