The following is a list of notices, by date of publication, about proposed MassHealth regulations. Click on a link to view the corresponding full notice and proposed regulations.
All persons desiring to submit data, views, or arguments about proposed regulations may do so in writing by the date indicated on the notice. Refer to the full notice for the mailing address for submitting comments, or submit them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. MassHealth is not required to respond to comments; however, all comments are reviewed and considered.
The date published is the date the notice appeared in the newspaper and marks the beginning of the 21-day public-comment period, pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 3.
Sign up for e-mail notification whenever MassHealth is advertising proposed regulations. Note: When you click on the sign up link, a blank e-mail should appear. If your settings prevent this, you may also copy and paste email@example.com into your e-mail address line. Just send the blank e-mail as it's addressed. No text in the body or subject line is needed.
Published on August 18, 2016
130 CMR 450.000: Administrative and Billing Regulations
Published on July 1, 2016
130 CMR 450.000: All Provider
Published on June 24, 2016
130 CMR 418.000: Substance Use Disorder
Published on June 17, 2016
130 CMR 434.000: Psychiatric Hospital Outpatient Services
130 CMR 630.000: Home- And Community-Based Services Waiver Services
Published on June 10, 2016
130 CMR 431.000: Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities
Published on July 20, 2016
130 CMR 450.000: Administrative and Billing Regulations and 130 CMR 508.000: MassHealth Managed Care Regulations
- Public Hearing
- Proposed Regulation: 130 CMR 450.000: Administrative and Billing Regulations
- Proposed Regulation: 130 CMR 508.000: MassHealth Managed Care Requirements | Current Regulation: 130 CMR 508.000: MassHealth Managed Care Requirements
Published on July 12, 2016
130 CMR 519.000: MassHealth Coverage Types
Published on May 6, 2016
101 CMR 331.00: Prescribed Drugs; and 130 CMR 406.000: Pharmacy Services, the repeal of 114.3 CMR 31.00: Prescribed Drugs, and conforming amendments to 130 CMR 405.000: Community Health Center Services; 130 CMR 410.000: Acute Outpatient Hospitals; 130 CMR 424.000: Podiatrist Services; and 130 CMR 433.000: Physician Services
- implement new policies to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse;
- facilitate implementation of a brand name preferred program described fully in amendments to prescribed drugs pricing regulations at 101 CMR 331.00;
- implement changes to the MassHealth Drug List;
- correct, update or eliminate information about existing policies; and
- simplify the MassHealth regulatory scheme.
This information is provided by MassHealth