The MassHealth regulations that appear on this Web site are in the format created for MassHealth staff. They have been modified from the Secretary of State's Code of Massachusetts Regulations version to add a header on every page. Although we try to keep the regulations on our Web site up-to-date, that is not always possible. In the case of any discrepancy between the version on our Web site, and the official Code of Massachusetts Regulations published by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of State's version takes precedence. Please note: These regulations may be printed, but printouts of online regulations are not binding.
Sign up to receive e-mail notification of updates to MassHealth member eligibility regulations. Note: When you follow this link, a blank e-mail will appear. Just send the blank e-mail as it's addressed. No text in the body or subject line is needed.
- 130 CMR 501.000: MassHealth: General Policies
- 130 CMR 502.000: MassHealth: The Request for Benefits
- 130 CMR 503.000: MassHealth: Universal Eligibility Requirements
- 130 CMR 504.000: MassHealth: Citizenship and Immigration
- 130 CMR 505.000: MassHealth: Coverage Types
- 130 CMR 506.000: MassHealth: Financial Requirements
- 130 CMR 508.000: MassHealth: Managed Care Requirements
- 130 CMR 515.000: MassHealth: General Policies
- 130 CMR 516.000: MassHealth: The Eligibility Process
- 130 CMR 517.000: MassHealth: Universal Eligibility Requirements
- 130 CMR 518.000: MassHealth: Citizenship and Immigration
- 130 CMR 519.000: MassHealth: Coverage Types
- 130 CMR 520.000: MassHealth: Financial Eligibility
- 130 CMR 522.000: MassHealth: Other Division Programs
- 610 MassHealth: Fair Hearing Rules (PDF)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.